Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pantyhose girls on Facebook and Twitter

Here is a simple video of a photo gallery I compiled from Facebook pages and Twitter posts. Not all models are amateurs. I let these photos in nevertheless. There are several dozen images in this video and if you are interested in a particular photo you can look for it below the video. I put all images as thumbnails and clicking on any one of these pictures will take you to the higher resolution version. Just beware that some images are not very high quality. But hey, pantyhose is pantyhose and amateur FB and Twitter girls in pantyhose and stockings is thrilling enough to tolerate some lower quality images.

I am sometimes amazed at how much difference a genuine amateur picture or video makes on your arousal. There is so much stylized erotic content on the web that it no longer thrills me as much as I would like. It really does not matter if the material is new or old. Even the brand new videos and images have this air of stylized and artificial composition. Actresses always give the perfect response to a cock in their asses, pantyhose is always pictured under ideal lighting. And your mind cannot help but feel a little bit cheated. So whenever there is a genuine amateur or candid pantyhose video or image gallery I pounce and leap on my prey like a tiger. So enjoy the view..

 
 
Sometimes followers of the blog ask me to put more pictures. Create a full blown gallery of pantyhose images. Well it is not very easy to do a gallery like that on blogger. Right now there are several hundred pictures posted in this blog. But if you want to have access to thousands of pantyhose and nylon images just visit this gallery site: Pantyhose Gallery. Just that you may not want to navigate away from this blog I added most of the pictures you've seen on the video below as well. Enjoy, do not be a stranger, and might just as well drop a comment or two below.

No comments:

Post a Comment