Sunday, November 24, 2013

Schoolgirl in uniform and black pantyhose

school-girl-uniform-pantyhoseSchool girls in uniform and pantyhose is always a fascinating subject. I found this little gem on facebook. It was on a foot fetishist's account and I am not sure if this is a genuine candid pantyhose photo. Whatever. The girl is gorgeous. And there are more like her in the background. The image is slightly blurred and I find this oddly sexy. It looks genuine this way. Judging by the length of her skirt (or lack there of) I can see her classmate boys not ever benig able to concentrate anything but her legs. Or maybe it is just me who is crazy about a pair of wonderfully sculpted legs covered in black nylon and supported by a sexy school uniform.
Ok, let's not take this too far. We all know that it is not right to fantasize about underage girls or boys. Writing and publishing about it is not legal. I think this girl might be barely legal. In any case she is beautiful and sexy in her black pantyhose.
Nude Babes in Stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment